Southampton, the economic powerhouse of England’s south coast, is a city undergoing an ambitious regeneration.
With a unique opportunity to become a thriving destination port city, now is the time for Southampton to level up, band together and support future growth. But to do that collaboration between the public and private sector will be required across the city like never before.
Register now, to join EG and guest speakers in this dynamic production as we head to this city, to find out what is in store for the Future of Southampton.
• Nickie Butt, course leader maritime business, Solent University
• Cllr Daniel Fitzhenry, leader, Southampton City Council
• Gavin Hall, director, Planning, Savills
• Martin Hastelow, director, Commercial Agency, Savills
• Mehar Patel, partner, Shoosmiths
• Grace Mitchell, associate, Shoosmiths
• Host: Tim Burke, deputy-editor, EG
Fill out the form below to register for this event.