As demand for sustainable practices grows, ESG has become an essential factor in decision-making across the UK. In the CRE industry, Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) play a crucial role in ESG and offer valuable insight into its sustainability score.
To help our customers tackle this challenge, we have incorporated ESG data and enhanced functionality into EG Radius.
With ESG datasets you can:
- Source and appraise investment opportunities by filtering by EPC/DEC certificates, ratings and expiry dates to identify high-spec sites or underperforming buildings
- Understand the sustainability credentials of a building and view recommended improvements to evaluate the opportunity
- Find and assess new loan opportunities to drive green finance strategies
- Identify landlords to provide finance for fit out or re-development to comply with legislation
ESG Certificates within a new section in the Property Report:
- EPC (energy performance certificates) domestic + recommendations
- EPC (energy performance certificates) non-domestic + recommendations
- DEC (display energy certificates) + recommendations